Bay Phat Boran
A lavish fried rice brimming with rock lobster, pork, free range egg and fresh chives from our organic garden.
Rice In Fragrant Water
An exquisite bor bor originating from the ancient Khmer empire, it was created as a cooling dish for the hot season.
Chilled rice in fragrant jasmine water adorned with rose petals, accompanied with small delicacies:
- Shallots stuffed with ginger, dried fish and coated in a crispy egg batter.
- Green pimentos stuffed with pork, garlic, coriander and coated in a crispy egg batter.
- Organic poached pork, pounded with seasoning.
- Salty sweet pickled radish with scrambled egg.
- Crispy fried fish balls with lemongrass, coriander and galangal.
A decadent offering of fried rice plush with lobster, chicken, pork, fried shallots, spices, palm sugar, duck egg and pounded dry shrimps.